Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

About Me

About Me :

 Hi, I am Uma (A true combo of Working homemaker)... Working in a private firm.. Yet I love cooking. Instead you can say i am passionate about cooking. I never realised that i was a good cook unless my husband told me. My definition of a good cook is a person loves eating food will surely have some innet skills to cook as well.
 
I am starting this blog in the hope that it will help loads & loads of working women as well as homemaker who want to make their daily food a delight.
 
I am basically a TamBram, brought up in Bhopal (M.P.), married to a TeluguBram for last four years and currently in Hyderabad.. So to say a complete mix of north & south indian cuisine.
 
Let's hope that you will enjoy reading & making the recipes I post.... Please feel free to write to me any suggestions, comments, queries, etc, to email uma.kalyani@gmail.com.
 
Happy Cooking :)




 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Uma -

    Very good blog. Me and Sumaiya will surely try the recipe's :-)

    ReplyDelete